As the outbreak of COVID-19 has become more serious, Wilde IT has had to put
in place make some suitable arrangements to ensure we are being as cautious
and responsible as possible where we can.
This means we have had to take the following measures during this time :
- Remote access of computers is, of course, still possible and our ability to assist remotely with the majority of problems remains unchanged.
- On site visits will ONLY be undertaken in the event of an absolute
emergency which prevents your business from trading.
- The need for the on site visit is at our discretion as many outages can still be handled remotely.
- Items may still be purchased from Wilde IT. However, in the case of a
computer order where we would normally attend site to set up and
install, we will be completing as much set up as possible in our
workshop and shipping the unit to you. We will then be available to
offer advice on getting the unit connected to the internet at which
point we can then remotely complete the set up if necessary.
- Please bear in mind during these times hardware deliveries from many companies has been de-prioritised under essential products such as food and hygiene products. This means we cannot confirm when we will receive the items to set up, or indeed when the items will arrive with you. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding during these delays.
- In the event of a hardware failure where a PC is unable to start up
correctly and is unusable, we are happy to receive delivery of the item
to investigate further in our workshop.
- We must ask that you do not attend our workshop personally and instead use a delivery service who abide by their own social distancing rules to get the unit to us.
These measures are in effect already and will remain in effect until further notice.
We appreciate this is a difficult time for everyone. We hope you can understand the reasons why we have had to make these adjustments and of course we hope your teams and families are keeping healthy and safe.